GOXAWEE Rotary Tool Kit with MultiPro Keyless Chuck and Flex Shaft - 140pcs Accessories Variable Speed Electric Drill Set for Crafting Projects and DIY Creations











Image result for GOXAWEE Rotary Tool Kit with

Image result for GOXAWEE Rotary Tool Kit with

Image result for GOXAWEE Rotary Tool Kit with

Image result for GOXAWEE Rotary Tool Kit with
  • ★ Quick Change Drill Chuck - Come with 3 Jaw Universal Chuck applying better stability on your projects, allows you to quickly and easily change accessories on Rotary machine tool freely. GOXAWEE Multi Chuck accepts accessories from 1/64” to 1/8” shank, wider compatible than others. Ideal when the application requires numerous accessory changes.

  • ★ 140pcs Attachment & Accessory - Flexible Shaft holds like a pen for your precise projects. Cover Shield provide better protection for cutting and grinding. Drill Locator helps for precision work on wood. Diamond Cutting Wheel is the best tips for glass, ceramic, floor tile etc. Versatile accessories include a pair of extra carbon brush, rescue you from searching new set and saving money.

  • ★ Variable Speed & Compact - Variable speed dial is easy to use. The Variable Speed Adjustment Knob showing 5 Step Speeds from 8,000 to 30,000 RPM. By adjusting the speed you can make delicate engravings on wood, glass, metals, plastics, tile and other materials with control easily. Its ergonomic compact rotary tool design makes it handhold size, lightweight, not make the loud noise.

  • ★ High-Performance Craft Tool - Perfect for sanding, polishing, cutting, sha

  • ping, drilling, deburring, grinding, cleaning, engraving, trimming etc, and enabling you to achieve different crafting work efficiently. Whether you are repairing home tasks or lighting your creations, this is really a worth value investment.

  • ★ Amazing Gift for DIY Enthusiasts - Packed in a solid carrying case. It’s more solid, falling resistant and moisture-proof. Machine and accessories are well organized in, easy to place, light weight, portable for carrying. GOXAWEE Rotary Toolkit G4007 is great for the DIY craft and small family projects. It’s also the gift for the people who are keen on handmade stuff.

Im such a sucker for reviews and just a couple bad ones can make me change my mind about an item. I'm SO glad I went with this! I make necklaces and always have to wait for my bro in law to drill holes in shells and such for me. Not anymore!! This thing was amazing... especially for a person using a rotary tool for the first time ever. I'm so excited to use this again. Don't hesitate, definitely worth the money!

Let me preface this by saying that I don't have much experience with using a rotary tool. But at under $40, this was a hard deal to pass up. Comes with 140 pieces (pictures included), 6 speed, and a protective hard shell plastic case. I still don't know how to use all the accessories, but I can say that the polishing and cutting pieces work well. Give it a try - for the price, I'm sure it won't disappoint

Powerful motor for the price and it feels just right in your hand. Comes with way more accessories and attachments than the Dremmel 3000. Nice plastic carrying box and I especially love the plastic box for the attachments because its well segmented and locks nicely. The keyless chuck seems like it could accept normal sized drill bits, which is a plus for this tool.

I give this 4 stars because the flex shaft attachment got loose from the inside at the very first attempt (as seen in the pictures). If you have medium tool skills, you can open it and apply some epoxy to glue the flex shaft to the attachment and it should be alright. Of course, if you don't mind spending a little extra, you could just buy another flex shaft attachment.

All said and done, this is a great alternative for a friendlier price if you're not worried about brand names.

I bought this grinder tool set for repairing my home stuff, given the price I paid I did not expect too much and just want to give a try. After first quick use on my 3 years old kitchen knife sets I am really impressed with how easy this grinder is to use and how it efficiently helps me get my job done quickly. Open the box you can see there are so many pieces of accessories in the tool set, it not only offers the sanding discs for grinding, polishing and sanding but also contains cut-wheels, sanding bands, twist drill bits, wire/Nylon brushes, felt wheels and so on. Amazingly it also provides drill locator, grinder cover shield , polishing compound so I do not need to look around in Home Depot for these stuff. The flexible shaft is also a surprise if I want to reach to small space and need an extension.
I first used sanding dish to sharpen the kitchen knife set, it spins so fast and quietly, even at lowest speed, I sharpened one of my knives in 2 minutes, it is so light and easy to hold.
I am also thinking about using it to sharpen the blades edge of my lawn mower to see how it goes when the weather is appropriate.
All in all, I am so happy with my purchase and definitely will recommend my friends if they look for similar tool set

Electric grinder

My new grinder arrived and I'm very happy with it. It looks exactly like my old dremel, and has the same feel, sound and torque. The variable power lever is black instead of red.
The kit comes with some important extras. Replacement brushes can be hard to source, they are included in this kit. There is a flexible shaft attachment for getting into tight spaces. Aside from all of the grinders, sanding discs, drill bits, felt polishers, etc, there is a container of milling paste which is always useful.
There are a variety of uses. You can use the small sharpening wheel to sharpen scissors, and different kinds of blades.
You can cut and shape a variety of materials like wood, ceramic, metal and plastics. They can be polished to a fine surface.
The unit can also cut and shape steel if you use the right bit.
Attachments are standardized, so you can purchase anything from fine to coarse in many shapes and sizes, including cutting discs.
The various discs can be used on drywall or wood. There is no lack of power.
Another use is carving. You can whittle wood and create all sorts of models.
Sanding wheels mount on a rubber mandrel, the drums are available in various grits and are very good at shaping different materials.
In a pinch, you can remove old grout and trim tile.
Wire brushes come in handy for polishing and cleaning, but make sure to wear safety glasses as the bristles can separate from the unit. They are good for removing rust. All sorts of dremel style bits are available for many tasks.

Super impressed with this tool. Good quality with many accessories for light duty tasks. I did have a problem with a few of the cutting blades cracking but with the large quantity included, it was no big deal. The rpm range is handy for different tasks and the carry case is sturdy. You can easily fit the tool and accessory box back in the case without a hassle.

Comments